Fryent School Uniform
The school implements a gender-neutral uniform, meaning that pupils are not required to wear specific items based on their gender, and may wear any of the uniform items listed in the ‘School uniform’ section of this policy regardless of the legal sex recorded on the school’s records.
Transgender pupils are supported to access the uniform that best reflects their gender expression in line with the LGBTQ+ Policy.
All pupils’ clothing and footwear is clearly labelled with their name.
Mainly burgundy with black and grey.
- trousers- Grey
- sweatshirts- School Logo Jumper- Burgundy (this can be bought at Mayfair Uniform Shop or you can buy a pre-loved one at our swap shop)
- polo shirts- School Logo- Burgundy (this can be bought at Mayfair Uniform Shop or you can buy a pre-loved one at our swap shop)
- cardigans- Burgundy
- socks/tights- Grey, black or white
- polo shirts- Burgundy
- skirts, pinafores- Grey
- Hijab- White or grey
- summer dresses- Burgundy and white stripes or checks
SHOES plain black. Leather or patent. Laced/Velcro/buckles/all black trainers. No boots.
· shorts plain black
· t-shirt either house colour or plain navy/black
· jogging bottoms- navy or black
· trainers or plimsolls.
COATS- a warm coat. Ideally waterproof.
School uniforms items be purchased at Mayfair Uniforms, Kingsbury Rd, London NW9 9DY. alternatively, you can buy unbranded school items from local stores.
Please see our school uniform policy for more information.
At Fryent Primary School, we are all COP26 ambassadors (The 2021 United Nations climate change conference) as we work together to look after our planet. Parents and children are encouraged to use pre-loved uniforms for a donation of 50p per item. This swap-shop run every 1st Wednesday of the month in the schools ICT suite.
At Fryent we will do ‘our bit’ to reduce unwanted clothes being transported to landfill.