If you have a concern then the procedure for registering your complaint is as follows :
1) Speak to your child's class teacher
2) If a satisfactory solution cannot be found , then speak to the Year Phase Leader or Head of Year
3) If no solution can be arrived at then make an appointment to see the Deputy Head , Ms Gross
4) If you are still unhappy , then contact the Head Teacher's PA, Mrs Douglas,to arrange an convenient appointment time with the Head Teacher
5) If your concern remains unresolved , then the Chair of Governors can be contacted .
Please ensure you follow this process to ensure that your concern is handled by the appropriate member of staff.
Please click here to access the School's Complaints procedure
Member of Public
To register a concern as a member of the public , in the first instance, please call the school on 0208 207 4045 and ask to speak to the Head Teacher's PA, Mrs Douglas on extension 208 .