If you have concern then the procedure for registering your complaint is as follows :
1) Speak to your child's class teacher
2) If a satisfactory solution cannot be found , then speak to the Year Phase Leader or Head of Year
3) If no solution can be arrived at then make an appointment to see the Deputy Head , Ms Gross
4) If you are still unhappy , then contact the Head Teacher's PA, Mrs Douglas,to arrange an convenient appointment time with Mr Nowak
5) If your concern remains unresolved , then the Chair of Governors can be contacted .
Please ensure you follow this process to ensure that your concern is handled by the appropriate member of staff.
Please click here to access the Complaints procedure